Lafferty’s Aluminum and Screening can help with a variety of different screened-in enclosures you are interested in as a high-quality screening and sunroom contractor. Our sunrooms can make an excellent addition to your home. Although these spacious rooms closely resemble screened-in patios and balconies, they actually share a number of differences that make them stand out among the crowd of other enclosures.
Chances are that, even if you do not recognize the name, you have seen a sunroom before. The term sunroom is a broad statement that includes different types of screened-in rooms. These rooms include screen rooms, three or four season rooms, and solariums. All of these rooms serve different purposes, but all of them have the benefit of adding value to your home while also providing new space. We are a screening and sunroom contractor ready to help you today!
Types of Sunrooms
Screen Rooms are the most basic type of sunroom. There are a number of different styles that Screen Rooms come in, and we are more than happy to show what we can offer you. You can use Screen Rooms for any recreational purpose, whether it is just a nice space for you to sit in or a personal workout center.
Three Season Rooms
Three Season Rooms are mainly used for comfort from spring to fall. A single-pane insulated glass provides all the necessary protection from the unpredictable weather of Florida while also providing UV protection. Other glasses, such as double-pane and high performance, are available for upgrades depending on your needs.
Four Season Rooms
Although these might seem very similar to Three Season Rooms, one important difference lies in Four Season Rooms, and that is the ability to better control the temperatures. Like the name implies, these rooms are suitable during all four seasons due to the improved temperature performance of its double-paned glass. This makes these types of sunrooms very suitable for Florida. No matter what you use a Four Season Room for, you will be able to do it in comfort.
Solariums offer a connection with nature like never before. Featuring floor to ceiling glass walls, your room will be filled with natural light, making it the perfect place to relax or even begin a greenhouse. Each Solarium is made to the customer’s exact specifications and offers great insulation.
The windows in a sunroom can make or break the design of this flexible space. We can give you guidance as a professional sunroom contractor, you need to choose what kind of windows fit your personal needs and aesthetic. Here are some examples of window designs you can choose from:
- There are two types of hinged windows:
- Awning windows hinge from the top.
- Casement windows hinge from the side.
- There are two types of hinged windows:
- These windows slide horizontally in order to provide more space.
- Bay and Bow
- These windows allow more natural light to enter the room.
- These windows can be great for cooler climates, as they do not open all the way.
- These classic windows offer lots of ventilation.
Why Add A Sunroom?
Sunrooms offer a plethora of different opportunities and purposes. If you have an idea for a sunroom, we are a local sunroom contractor willing to help and will probably be able to accomplish your idea. Here at Lafferty’s Aluminum and Screening, we will be able to give you the best sunroom for whatever you want to use it for.
If you are still unsure of how you want to utilize a sunroom, however, we have a couple of ideas:
- As previously mentioned, solariums and even other types of sunrooms can be a great place to begin your gardening dreams. The natural light and heating provides the perfect growing and planting space for whatever you are planting.
- Living Spaces
- Some nights, the weather is just perfect. Why not embrace that with a sunroom? Bring the family outside to stargaze or have friends over to enjoy a lovely cookout. You can even sit out by yourself and read a good book to reconnect with nature.
- Workout Rooms
- Whether you like working out in the morning or in the evening, a sunroom can provide a safe and reliable place to complete your daily rituals. Bring out your workout equipment, do some sunrise yoga, or even just meditate. Whatever your workout routine is, it’ll benefit from a sunroom.
- Natural sunlight has been proven to increase productivity. In a time where more people are working from home than ever, a sunroom can help brighten your day, both figuratively and literally! Use your sunroom as an office free from distractions in order to get your best work done.
- Being able to play is a key factor in the growth and development of a child. Add some Vitamin D into the mix, and your sunroom can be the hottest spot for your kids to hold playdates. The spacious area allows for freedom to roam, while also keeping your children within a watchful eye.
Another benefit of having a sunroom is that these rooms also increase the square footage of your home. This, in turn, increases the long-term worth of your house.
There is also the chance the addition of a sunroom can reduce your overall electricity bill. This is because the natural lighting and temperature control can cause a reduced need to use artificial lights. Another unique benefit of sunrooms is that the easy access to natural light can help with:
- Those with Seasonal Affective Disorder report feeling better with exposure to natural light.
- Natural sunlight can help lower cholesterol.
- Blood Pressure
- Thanks to natural light, your body can loosen tensions, causing blood pressure to alleviate as well.
- Immune Systems
- White blood cells can increase with the help of natural sunlight.
- Vitamin D
- What else needs to be said?
Why Lafferty's Aluminum and Screening as your Sunroom Contractor?
Here at Lafferty’s Aluminum and Screening, we can help guide you through the process of choosing and building your perfect sunroom. Every sunroom comes with our One Year Workmanship Guarantee, so you know your product will be of the highest quality. Call us today at 321-652-1078 for a free quote today. Remember us as your friendly neighborhood sunroom contractor and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more! We can’t wait to see you.
Why Hire Us?
30 Years Of Experience Serving Customers
Although some items throughout your property can get repaired or installed by yourself, screen enclosures should get left up to the professionals. Every step must get done correctly, or else you’ll only see problems form fast.
Whether you fail to measure the site correctly, or the surface doesn’t get pulled taut enough, it allows the material to pull away from where it should remain secured. And when that happens, you wind up paying for the same job several times over.
From inexperienced installation teams to cheap screen materials, there are too many things that can go wrong with your job. Instead, our team offers more than 30 years of screen enclosure installation and repairs, providing you with the best contractors possible each time.
Why risk a poor-quality installation again when we can save you more on every project? Choose us for your household’s needs and enjoy lasting quality today.
Why Choose Us?
We Would Love to have you as a Customer!
When area homeowners need help securing their household, they turn to us for better results. No matter the area you need enclosed or its dimensions, we can best assist you with added privacy and security that lasts.
No one else provides the level of skill or experience that our team has, giving you the superior quality of service that you deserve. Hiring our contractors means never having to worry about what happens once we leave, and you can still rely on us for better results.
If you need to know that your home remains in the best hands around, you need our contractors today. Call Lafferty Aluminum and Screening for the trusted screen enclosure installers when you’re trying to find “screen enclosures near me“.
Areas We Gladly Serve
We always utilize the qualities of treated and safe materials to create a high quality product for those we are serving.
- Palm Bay
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Shores
- Melbourne Village
Indian River County
- Vero Beach
- Indian River Shores
- Winter Beach
- South Beach
Reviews from our previous client's
Doug Michels and his crew were great! Doug personally measured and estimated the screen, made the building permit application and managed the project. That's personal service! His price was fair and very competitive. His workmanship is superb and we love our screened lanai! We could not be happier.
— Henry Singer
Michels power-washed our pool cage and then completed a full rescreening in less than 2 days. It looks fantastic! I would highly recommend Michels for their value and quality of work, responsiveness and professionalism. Outstanding job!!
— Liz Lenza
Fantastic Fence installer Tony does an amazing job, if you're in need of a fence-ask for him. This is an amazing team, one stop shop for all your enclosure needs. Whether it's your porch, yard or both these guys can do it - and it looks PHENOMENAL. Doesn't get much better than a family business with quality employees!